- If you give your express consent to receive newsletters, we may periodically send you electronic newsletters with content of a commercial nature for promotional purposes. For the purpose of sending the newsletter, the following personal data provided when registering for the newsletter will be used:
- Email address
- You can stop receiving the newsletter at any time using the unsubscribe option provided in the newsletter or here.
- The data collected from you for this purpose will only be stored by us for the period in which you receive the newsletter and if you have not revoked your consent to receiving newsletters.
- You are neither legally nor contractually required to provide your data for receiving the newsletter and it is also not necessary for us to agree a contract. This is why there is no obligation to provide this data or to give consent to receive a newsletter. The legal basis for receiving the newsletter is only the consent given for this purpose (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit a GDPR). If you do not give your consent, the newsletter will not be sent.
- You can revoke the consent given to us to receive newsletters at any time without needing to tell us why. You can either send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or unsubscribe here or via the unsubscribe option provided in the newsletter. However, we would like to point out that all processing/transfers carried out until the time of revocation remain lawful.
- We do not send the newsletter ourselves, but through CleverReach GmbH & Co KG as an order processor. This processor also ensures the security of your data through suitable and state-of-the-art technical and organizational measures. Our order processor is not permitted to use the personal data provided for purposes other than sending the newsletter. The following data is transmitted to CleverReach for this purpose: First name, last name, email address, last mail client, date of birth, language, existing products, annual revenue, business customer or private customer, order date, contract duration, cancellation date, registration date, last login, Login medium (website, customer area or external platforms). In the process, your personal data is transmitted to CleverReach server locations within the EU.
- We would also like to inform you of the following rights that you, as a data subject, are entitled to under the GDPR with regard to your personal data:
- Right of access on the part of the controller to the personal data concerning you pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR
- Right to rectification according to Art 16 GDPR
- Right to deletion according to Art 17 GDPR
- Right to restrict the processing of your data according to Art 18 GDPR
- Right to data portability according to Art 20 GDPR
- Right to object to the processing of your data according to Art 21 GDPR
Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority. In this regard, we also refer to the homepage of the data protection authority, which can be accessed under the link https://www.dsb.gv.at.